Charitable Gift Annuities
A charitable gift annuity is one of the simplest ways to make a gift to the Rosary Shrine of Saint Jude. When you transfer money to establish an annuity, we provide you income for life. You can make a substantial donation (minimum $10,000) to the Rosary Shrine of Saint Jude and receive the following benefits:
Benefits of a Charitable Gift Annuity
- Rates of return higher than CDs or money market funds.
- Fixed income stream and payments for life, made quarterly.
- Immediate tax deduction for a portion of your gift.
- Income that is entirely or partially tax-free, depending upon your age.
- Supplements retirement income.
- Residual portion of your gift passes directly to the Rosary Shrine of Saint Jude, avoiding estate process.
How a Charitable Gift Annuity Works
A charitable gift annuity is a way to make a gift to support Rosary Shrine of Saint Jude.
- You transfer cash or property to Rosary Shrine of Saint Jude.
- In exchange, we promise to pay fixed payments to you for life. The payment can be quite high depending on your age, and a portion of each payment is typically tax-free.
- You will receive a charitable income tax deduction for the gift portion of the annuity.
- You also receive satisfaction, knowing that you will be helping further our mission.
The Dominican Friars have been issuing Charitable Gift Annuities for over 80 years – originally under the banner of the Deserving Poor Boys Priesthood Association. And since 1932, we have never missed a payment to one of our annuitants! Thank you for your prayerful support.
If you have any questions, please email Diana Kilarjian at Diana.Kilarjian@DominicanFriars.org or use the form below to request more information.